Sunday, January 18, 2015

DIY Bra Tricks

Happy Sunday everyone! I decided to share these new tricks I learnt. All my life I've never found a strapless bra that fits. I have a small torso,so it's always sliding down and I hate it when that happens. Plus,it doesn't allow me wear certain type of clothes. I was super excited when I came across this on pinterest that I had to share because I know there a lot of ladies out there having the same trouble.  Now you can wear your backless, halter,low back outfits with these easy 'do it yourself' tricks.
The first one is to tie the strap round the band
The second is to sew in an old bra or a cheap bra into a backless outfit
For the 3rd trick create more spaces for hooks on the band and just run the straps across for a more stylish way to wear you backless outfit.
Problem solved. Enjoy! Thank me later..lol
Stay Inspired!




No comments:

Post a Comment