Saturday, August 3, 2013

Welcome


So I recently attended a wedding and I had so much fun like I always do whenever I do attend a wedding.  For me weddings are kinda therapeutic. Whenever I'm feeling down and I just hear there's a wedding to attend I get really excited and begin planning on what to wear to the wedding. I can't count how many times I've had to tag along with friends to a wedding. Another excitement for me is the anticipation of what to expect, the many new ideas that I'll get to see. From the wedding gown, to the decoration, to the cake design and photograph sessions. The dance and any new ideas the couple plan to incorporate into their big day. The list is quite endless.

If you are already married like me, it takes you down memory lane of your own big day, plus musings on the things you could have done differently. In all, it'll still leave you smiling. My love for wedding has insipred me to start my very own blog and I really rely on y'all to help me make this journey more exciting and bigger than I ever imagined it would be. I promise not to let you down with my posts. Yay! Im about to take a leap of faith and i'm very excited! Stay tuned, and keep the comments pouring in. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment